MTQ48 - Psychometric Test
MTQ48 takes approximately 7 minutes to complete and is available online. The measure gives an accurate understanding of how a person currently responds to challenge, commitment and change as well as identifying their current level of confidence and control. Once the questionnaire is completed the software immediately generates up to 5 different reports, as required:
- Development Report - provides a detailed profile of the individual, plus development suggestions and actions to improve performance on each scale.
- Assessment Report - designed for recruitment, gives clear feedback on four scales and provides a number of questions on each scale to enable managers to tailor the interview process to the individual.
- The Coaching Report - gives clear feedback on 4 scales plus suggested coaching and development actions to assist the manager or coach in guiding the individual more effectively.
- Organisational Development Report - This analysis scores on each scale for selected groups to identify trends and patterns.
- Distance Travelled Report - a comparison report based on a current and previous assessment for an individual.
This information is useful in improving the performance of individuals and teams, reducing resistance to change within an organisation and reducing absenteeism due to stress. Regular testing of an individual allows reduction in mental toughness to be identified and interventions to be put in place before any symptoms of stress appear - one of the few proactive methods of measuring and combating the causes of stress.
The MTQ48 Development Programme passes through four phases:
- Self awareness – what factors affect my performance and behaviour?
- What can I do to deal with these?
- What tips, tools and techniques can I readily adopt to improve?
- Action planning – What will I do and who can help?
The tools and techniques used, are well proven and are drawn amongst others, from the world of sports coaching, EFT, NLP and CBT.