The packages we offer in education are suitable for students ages 11+. There are six core applications:
- Young people preparing to sit exams
- Young people entering 6th form college – KS4 transition
- Young people identified as underachieving
- For the parents of students preparing to sit exams, or in transition
- Adults and young people facing career choices
- Enabling sports people and teams to perform to their potential
We can help schools, colleges and universities:
- reduce negative behavioural incidents
- reduce absenteeism, dropout rates and associated costs
PTPP have a range of services available to teaching staff and parents. The Corporate package can be tailored to benefit the school organisation and the Individuals package is able to be tailored to suit parents.
A unique and highly effective programme featuring the MTQ48 psychometric test, which provides young people who are approaching a key stage in their academic lives, with the tools to:
- achieve their potential in exams
- revise and study more effectively
- deliver excellent coursework and assignments
- deal with normal day-to-day pressures
- develop a balanced approach to their life and work
- settle quickly into a new environment (such as a new school or college)
Work over recent years has shown that a young person's mental toughness is a significant factor in exam success. Moreover, research shows that for most students, applying the tools and techniques which develop mental toughness improves wellbeing, aspirations and positive behaviour.
Students are able to experiment with attention control and brain training programmes, as well as biofeedback equipment. They will also have the opportunity to learn relaxation, EFT and other useful techniques. Each student will receive handouts to enable them to work through the programme in a structured way.
The programme is available in either three 2 hour sessions or a one day workshop. Each attendee completes the MTQ48 measure on-line and will be provided with a comprehensive one to one feedback session. A coaching report is available for use by Tutors / parents to assist in the development of each student.
PTPP is able to provide training to enable the teaching staff to deliver these programmes in house to make them more affordable and widely available to students.
The UCANPASS programme has recently been adapted to the sports environment. This is now available as the UCANWIN programme and is proving beneficial across a wide range of sports. Please contact us for further information about UCANWIN
Fit for the Future
A revolutionary and innovative careers package featuring the increasingly popular Prevue for Careers psychometric test.
Prevue for Careers is a guidance tool designed to support students and adults who are seeking to make decisions about:
Prevue for Careers takes just 60 minutes to complete. It helps individuals to recognise their abilities, interests and personality traits and through a unique matching process, identify careers and jobs for which they may be suited.
The Fit for the Future package incorporates a selection of workshops including:
- Interview skills and techniques
- Presentation and body language
- Confidence and relaxation techniques, including EFT and NLP
- Talks and visual clips from inspirational speakers